Companies would do everything in their power just to make their products sell. They would go through all the crazy marketing like do a bizarre commercial, conduct a social experiment, and the most strategic act, make a misleading product packaging so deceitful it will definitely make you go “Wait..What?”, “Oh, no they did NOT!”, “Seriously?!”, and the like. But, is it really a smart move knowing their customers will be so pissed they would not dare buy again?
Scroll down to know some of the sneaky ways of these companies through their deceitful packaging.
- When you think the best option is to buy a legit software installer and not just illegally download it online. Installation really was easy, but deceiving you was a lot easier. *insert troll meme here*
2. With a big company like this, wasting paper is no big deal. Does this even take half the space of the box?
3. I mean, does the company ever think of the plastic waste while making these bottles?!
4. Maybe you just have to scatter the pepperoni yourself.
5. They have their own version of the word “big”.”Less air” you mean?
6. I think it’s time to hire a new design team. The difference is so uncanny.
7.When they wrote save 1/3, they really mean you get to keep 1/3 of the whole salmon.
8. Now I know why these oranges seem to be a lot brighter and look more fresh.
9. When you think you saved a lot by buying this holiday package. ‘Tis the season to be this sneaky.
10. They forgot to factor in the other ingredients, or did they?
11. Could this get any clearer? This is confusing in so many levels.
12. This kills the panda fanatic in all of us. This is why we have trust issues.
13. How ironic, isn’t it? This packaging wants to challenge you.
14. Maybe the reason why AA batteries are not included because it actually does not use any of it.
15. To be fair, the packaging did not really state if the extra will be in the same size. But still..
16. They forgot to edit the design of the packaging and change it to just “cookie”.
17. Surprise, surprise. On the bright side, you get two for the price of one!
18. Wow, would you look at the spacing between each of the bite- sized chocolates.
19. These cranberries were perfectly placed. You know what they say, if you have it, flaunt it!
20. What a great cover to cover the gap. SMH. Such a waste of material.
Keep going to see more Misleading Product Packaging