Maintaining healthy and clear skin can be so expensive. It often takes a lot beauty product hoarding to get the skin you want and it ends up costing a huge amount. For a short time, it’s manageable, but long term, you want something sustainable! A lot of beauty enthusiasts are resorting to homemade beauty tips and tricks that really work. Below we have a selection of examples… take a look!
Doing a beauty regimen using the homemade beauty tips at home can be your best option, plus it can be all natural and cruelty- free.
1. If you’re a fan of the full and sexy lips frenzy, try this one out. take out any cosmetic oil you have, and use an old toothbrush to gently apply it on your lips for a minute.
2. For a quick fix on that annoying acne, turn to your trusted honey. Apply it on your acne for about 15 minutes. Then, rinse off with warm water. Doing this will minimize the acne and make it easier for you to cover it with makeup, should you choose.
3. Eye bags are everybody’s nightmare. To avoid this, mix a teaspoon of baking soda with hot water, and stir until it dissolves completely. Dip a cotton pad and apply under your eyes for about 10-15 minutes. Wash any residue and finish off with your favorite moisturizer.
4. This homemade beauty tip will make you want to abandon your falsies. All you need are 3 simple things… a Q tip, essential lavender oil, and coconut oil. Combine half a teaspoon of coconut oil and 2-4 drops of lavender oil. With a Q tip in your hand, dip it into the mixture and gently apply it on your lashes from root to tip. Repeat this thrice a week to achieve faster results.
Keep Going To See More Homemade Beauty Tips And Tricks!
5. This natural makeup remover is awesome! Simply mix a ratio of 3:1 clean water to olive oil. Mix it well and transfer the mixture to a clean bottle.
6. For a homemade and completely natural moisturizer, olive oil is your go-to. Steam your face first, then apply an ample amount of olive oil on your face. Gently massage it for about 7 minutes. For best results, do this every 4- 5 days.
7. Saltwater solution is the best solution for swelling. Dissolve enough salt, enough to make it concentrated, in water. Get a clean towel and soak it. Apply it to your face for 10 minutes.
8. Another quick pimple fix is to use eye drops. Simply soak a cotton pad with your eye drops, and put it in the freezer for 3-5 minutes. After that, apply it on the affected area to minimize the inflammation.
9. Make a homemade scrub for ingrown hairs by combining 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of ground oatmeal, and 1 tablespoon of water in a small bowl. The end result should be a thick paste. Lay it on the affected area, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Finish by rinsing with hot water.
10. To make a homemade hair mask, you need a banana, and egg, 1 tablespoon of honey, and half glass of dark beer. Mix well until it rests to a smooth consistency. Apply this to your hair and let it sit for a couple of hours, then wash off with warm water. Do this weekly and you’ll be surprised with the results!