Parents might find it hard to watch their kids grow up, but it’s inevitable. When it comes to education, it’s a bittersweet moment for parents. There’s a mixture of feelings, both pride and anxiety. Here we have a selection of parents revealing their personal experiences with sending their kids to preschool. It’s interesting to read the different view points!
- This goes the same for your daughter, too! Mothers and fathers will always be their kid’s first best friend.
2. Anything to make your kid go to a decent school.
3. It’s your kid and you have the right to decide where he should go.
4. Knowing your kid had an awesome day should be enough to turn that frown upside down.
5. Assistance isn’t handed out as easily as some people presume.
6. In times like this, you need to have faith and let your kid grow.
7. You should be proud. Your little girl powered through without getting upset!
8. The best part of the day will be seeing your kid the first thing after you come home from work.
9. Preparing kids for college at a very young age.
10. Some people do need to mind their own business on certain matters.
11. Sending their kids to preschool will not only be a positive thing for the kid, but also the parents will have their own perks, too!
12. Who knew that sending your kids off to school can give you the break you need?
One of the hardest but happiest jobs for a parent is sending their kids to preschool. Feeling like your little one is no longer little can be daunting…
13. This will always be an emotional stage for every parent.
14. What a delight to hear as a parent.
15. It’s crazy how it’s the victims who are often punished for standing up for themselves!
16. Parents only want the best for their kid, and you won’t be alone in that!
17. Not allowed to cry? What a bizarre and potentially damaging rule to impose on such young children.
18. Wow. This is sad to read.
19. Because you’ll do anything to set your kids into the right path, right?
20. While you’re at it, might as well make new parent friends!