Can You Guess These 10 Country Songs In Emoji Language
Think you've got a skill for deciphering emoji language? Well now you can really put that to the test, along with your knowledge of country music that is! In this day and age it seems there aren't many cyber conversations we have where emojis aren't used. Annoying as they can be, sometimes they really do help you get a point or emotion across. But, can you pull a whole song title out of just emojis and a small clue? Take a look below and find out! (Answers at the bottom of page)
1. Luke Bryan is definitely planning a space voyage in this song.
2. This track was featured on the 2010 album 'Get Closer'.
3. Little big town is demanding in this song.
4. Taylor Swift has made some rather catchy songs, like this one.
5. Florida Georgia Line served up this heated song.
6. Jason Aldean takes a late night trip.
7. Rascal Flatts expresses their feelings out loud in this song.
8. This song was on the 2012 album 'Uncaged'.
9. Looking for direction? Ask Kacey Musgraves.
10. Lady Antebellum really sweetened things up with this single.
1. To The Moon And Back
2. Long Hot Summer
3. Stop Breaking Up With Me
4. Teardrops On My Guitar
5. Sippin' On Fire
6. Night Train
7. Love You Out Loud
8. Goodbye In Her Eyes
9. Follow Your Arrow
10. American Honey