Men Share What It’s Like To Have a Wife Going Through Menopause
For most marriages, especially to the husband, it’s a test of time and faith to have a wife going through menopause.
When you have a wife going through menopause, it’s really not a walk in the park. It is very normal for women to go through menopause because it’s actually a part of adulthood. However, can husbands be ever more dear to their wives especially on this extremely hard times? I mean, for better or for worse, right? These men share their feelings when you have a wife going through menopause.
1. But, hot flashes have nothing to do with the climate. Your wife’s body temperature just really fluctuates on its own. It’s either hot or cold. Nothing in between.
2. The answer is yes because cheating is cheating. Whatever your reasons may be.
3. You think she enjoys going through menopause? Because no woman really does.
4. For your wife’s sake, I hope you have a good relationship with your sister.
5. Husbands should really have long patience, especially in these times.
6. Seems like most men couldn’t really keep it in their pants. It would help if they’d complain less.
7. I don’t know but this sounds wrong. Taking advantage of her weakness, I suppose.
8. First, she feels really hot. Then, the next thing you know, she’ll be freezing cold. Maybe it would help if you stop complaining about it because there is really nothing you can do to change it.
9. Even if it’s less than how much you desire, at least it’s still there. Sometimes, marriages work because of compromise.
10. Because having an affair is the best solution of it all.
11. First, you buy an oven. Then, share a slice with your wife. Maybe that’ll make the situation a little less stressful.
12. Therefore, we can conclude that sometimes wives can still be the better person despite the hardships. Gotta do everything to keep your marriage from failing.
13. The doctor can probably relate to this. Or more importantly, he probably understands how women can be in great difficulties while going through menopause.
14. Because sometimes, women’s love will always be bigger than any struggle they’re facing. That, or they just don’t care anymore.
15. First, you nod. And then, agree to everything she says. Because it’s better to lose an argument than lose your marriage.
16. Tolerate, and tolerate some more. You don’t give up just because things are hard.
17. Now, there’s a better option. It might be expensive, but it works.
18. These times are hard. But, don’t give up because the girl you married is still there. Just covered with menopausal issues.
19. But, leaving does not really solve anything, does it?
20. Thanks to science, now we have a lot of options on how to conceive a baby. Therefore, this problem will be solved.